Freitag, 19. Juni 2015

UK Exclusive interview with UK Community Manager piink

Hello,

I would like to introduce you the UK Community Manager piink. She was so nice to find time for interview specially for the readers on this blog.

Thank you piink!

  • Will you tell us more about you? What is your hobby? Do you have pet? What do you do in your free time?
Well, more about me: I am Spanish, from a southern city called Malaga ( and the thing I miss the most is the beach since I live in Germany). I like reading books which is something here in Germany I do more cause of the weather, I love crafting (painting, polymer clay, but I challenge myself every month with something new). When it's sunny I love to spend hours at the park with my dog. She is an adorable Shih Tzu (I'll attach a picture so you all can die in love with her). And besides all this I of course like to go for coffee or shopping with friends and socialize a bit.
  • What is your favorite school? Why?
When I first player Wizard101 I got Ice school assigned. I then tried Storm and Death schools as well but I always go back to Ice. I don't know what makes it so special for me but the fact that I am able to survive in dungeons longer than the people playing with me cause my amount of life and my defenses are higher could be one of the points. I also love the Ice spells, the designs and the animations are really attractive to me so it is hard for me to play with a different school.
  • What is your favorite world? Why?
Before we started with big worlds updates my favorite world was Marleybone. I love the British theme and the characters, how they talk to you with their particular accents and the darkness of the world. It was not as aggressive as Dragonspyre to my eyes as it had the "cute" part but at the same time the music made me want to fight all the time wherever I was going. Right now, I could say that Zafaria is attracting me more but not because of the game itself but because of the culture behind this themed world.
  • Do you have favorite spell?
Even though I said Ice school spells are my favorites, I have to say that the last Life school spell from the 4 Dungeons Update is my all times favorite now. You don't expect this ugly bug popping up from the cutest animation ever which is what made me laugh non stop for minutes the first time I saw it.
  • What is your favorite wizard activity?
I don't have a favorite activity but it goes with time for me. There are months that I am in the mood for gardening, then I get sick of it and start crafting and when I cannot stand it anymore it's fishing. I hate training pets, that I can tell you it's the part that sometimes makes me get really mad. I hatch my pets always with people that have talents I want or I see worth to have ( common sense) but when I reach the point I don't get what I wanted to I cannot stand it anymore and forget about the pets for ages. I do have to completely forget the fail before I try again.
  • How long do you play the game?
I started playing when we opened the Spanish community which was my first Wizard101 community so this September will be my 4th year.
  • Do you have favorite dungeon?
Mmmm, not really. I have favorite people to play with but not dungeons :P.
  • What do you think about the game?
This is a very general question really hard to reply. Of course in my opinion this is a game that has all aspects a game needs to be cool, it gives you many options, if you don't like pets, you might like gardening. If you don't, you might like fishing. If you like crafting you have many choices to gather reagents so it does not force you to make just one thing. If you just finished with the content, you probably don't have the best gear so all this makes this game be one of those where it is worth to spend time in. It is never done, this is not a match you finish, close and it's over and this is something I really love from Wizard101. There is nothing bad I can say about this game nor explain with better words.
  • Do you prepare summer surprises for the players?
I am the one preparing special gifts, yes BUT I cannot tell you if there will be summer surprises or any other surprises because they are surprises :)
  • Can you please tell us a bit more what can we expect to happen to the end of the year?
For sure a bunch of events are ready and scheduled, this part of the content plan is what I mostly try to get ready sorting out school weeks, Lost pages, Five boxes and another fishing event that will come soon :P . Also the anniversary will be celebrated in September for all the EU communities and I am already working on cool stuff to have fun with.For the updates, there is already a new version in US with the jewels system ( who did not check the patch notes can do it in their website where they put the info about the last test realm) that we will do out best to bring it here before the end of the year. If there is more to come I cannot tell :).
  • What do you want advice the players?
For me the most important thing is the respect. As long as we all respect each other and express our opinion being honest and fair nothing else matters. I personally do accept critics as long as they do not contain insults and I use them to improve myself. Each players space is also important for me. I really hate when the privacy or the freedom of a player is damaged so my request for everybody here would be to please try to keep the community in a nice enviroment as we do have already a bunch of politic and economic wars around the world, there is no need to spread madness and rage where people come to enjoy their time.Let's keep the place where we come to have fun a fun place.
  • Do you want tell something to the players?
Thank you very much to all of you who make this a fantastic community to work with. I love your feedback, your dedication to the game and I appreciate the time you spend making this a great place to be part of. You guys rock!


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen